Sunday, October 23, 2011

More stuff coming along

This is Connor

Sooo, asically, the band has started to speed up a little in the past few weeks. Friendships are tumbling and are being created, sleep is being lost, and a lot of half-progress is being made. Let me explain.
With the friendship situation: A couple friends have tried to pressure me to let them into them into the band, but I wont. Me, Alex and Christian work very well together and adding more people will make it too complicated. One of my friends even started to ignore me for a little bit because of this, but its all better now; he forgot about it.
With creating new friends, I have met a few people who work at the lakewood center, and can let us have our own gigs there!! How sweet would that be!
Sleep is being lost: Ever since finding that we can have our own gig, and that we have to present a few songs to the class, I have been working tirelessly on creating drum fills, guitar riffs, and writing lyrics that pop ito my head. Unfortunately, most of it only comes out half-way.....
We have a bunch of half-songs written that are very interesting and fun to listen to. We just need to get them to be full songs and BAM, we have an album.

No comments:

Post a Comment