Monday, September 19, 2011

For today was established a great thing...

This is CHRISTIAN. Don't you forget it!

"For today was established a great thing, which would pave the way to new invention."
-Christian Smith

I don't know who said the above quote, but he must have been a genius. Oh wait... I think he has another!

"As the class ended, we stared into the vast expanse that was our future."
-Christian Smith

For my "Google project," I am collaborating with my bandmates of Beacon Hill: we are focusing on individual projects that relate to the group whole. As lead singer/songwriter, I have decided to concern my little student mind with the composition of lyrics. I intend to listen to purportedly well-written or meaningful songs, study the phonics of various syllables, read the poems and journals of great songwriters, and put to paper my own various words, which will hopefully find themselves applied to an official song (no way! their very own song?!). I would like to note that I have about ninety minutes in class per month to accomplish this, and realize that my project will be mostly completed at home.
PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment